Quality Controls Corporation, a Control System Integrator and equipment manufacturer in Lynnwood, WA is currently seeking a full time Control Systems Engineer to join our engineering team. This role performs both control system hardware design and software programming. Engineers utilize AutoCAD Electrical for industrial control panel design, and various manufacturer software packages to program Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. Systems may require networking of computers, radios, and other various components. Engineers may also be involved in commissioning and testing, including startup of motor control equipment and calibration of process instrumentation.
The ideal candidate will be long term, reliable, self-driven, and focused on developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. A majority of the job will be conducted in the Lynnwood office, however travel to job sites in the Western Washington area will be required.
- Design industrial control circuit schematics and panel layout diagrams utilizing AutoCAD Electrical.
- Program PLCs and HMIs utilizing Allen-Bradley, Siemens, GE, Modicon, Automation Direct, and other manufacturer’s software.
- Program and develop SCADA systems utilizing Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, GE, Siemens, and other manufacturer’s systems.
- Configure and calibrate process instrumentation, such as flow meters, level transducers, pressure sensors, temperature transmitters, and numerous other analytic devices.
- Configure and commission motor control equipment, such as variable frequency drives, soft starters, and manual motor starters.
- Select hardware to meet project requirements and end user preferences.
- Design and configure Ethernet, Serial, and Radio control networks through various protocols and media types.
- Troubleshoot and test equipment both at the factory and construction job sites.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical, mechanical, and/or computer science preferred.
- Experience operating safely and confidently around electrical systems and large industrial machinery.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Focused on building strong relationships with contractors, vendors, consultants, and end-users.
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
QCC is dedicated to promoting a positive, rewarding and enjoyable work environment. Quality Controls offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, holidays, sick time, 401K, and discretionary bonuses.
Or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org